Total Pageviews

Saturday 22 March 2014

I recently added a wish list to my site and found the exercise very revealing. I realized that in setting out a list of things that I would like to acquire I was acting in accordance with the Law of Attraction. By compiling the list I was consciously putting my thoughts out to the universe, and to anybody reading my blog what my intentions were in attaining specific items.

This same principle can apply to any area of your life. If you have goals and levels that you want to achieve regarding your health, career, love life – – all of these things become much more attainable if you write them down with conviction and specific intention.

I also realized that in compiling my list, which will be an ongoing process, that the reader is given a unique perspective, achieving a peek into my thought process, my lifestyle, my eclectic tastes.   Now you have a glimpse into my personal life and the types of things with which I would like to surround myself. 

My list will continue to evolve and you  will have the opportunity to become much more intimately acquainted with exactly who Dr. Grace Stanton truly is.    You are A fly on the wall…



No comments: